Our Family:

Hello! I decided to create this blog for the enjoyment of my family~and dearest friends. It's a great way for you all to see baby Kade!!!

Our little boy was born on January 8th, 2009.

He is truly a blessing, and a gift from god.

Enjoy Our blog!

Our little man isnt so little anymore....April 25.2009

Our little man isnt so little anymore....April 25.2009
I love getting him all dressed up and then taking his picture!! Sometimes He wears two or three outfits a day just so I can get good photo for all his followers:) 15 Weeks & 2 days

WATCH ME GROW!

Every four weeks I take Kade to Babies 'r 'us for another photo! He's loves it there... And they LOVE him. Here they are enjoy....

12 WEEKS...

12 WEEKS...

I look just like my dad!


My Serious side:)

8 WEEKS.....

8 WEEKS.....
"Guess" Model



Monday, February 16, 2009

2 comments:

  1. He is so darn cute and not because he is our grand baby it really is the truth I am sure everyone agrees. Grandpa Mark just loves baby Kade so much. You can tell the resemblence there when you look at the forhead of both Grandpa's poor kid didn't have a chance. We have been blessed and are so excited! We can't wait to take baby camping, fishing and baseball practice. I was the lucky one being able to be there everyday, it was a great special bonding time for me and baby. We love our in laws Ron and Deb, We have the perfect growing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to add to the above comment that spending time with Nasha thru her recovery (and it was a big recovery) was so so so special. I loved being there for all of them. Nasha was a trooper thru it all and kept a smile on her face everyday. Kyle and Baby Kade are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete

"FAVORITE PHOTO'S"

These are not professional pictures by any means (they might appear to be...courtesy of KADE..lol)...just good'ol pics we took...

Our little man...All stretched out.. Feb 6.2009

..everyones fav. pic!....6 wks Feb 19 2009...

All bundled up for my Uncle Johnny Bears hockey game ...he won!!

Just Resting...

Just Resting...

Friends