Our Family:

Hello! I decided to create this blog for the enjoyment of my family~and dearest friends. It's a great way for you all to see baby Kade!!!

Our little boy was born on January 8th, 2009.

He is truly a blessing, and a gift from god.

Enjoy Our blog!

Our little man isnt so little anymore....April 25.2009

Our little man isnt so little anymore....April 25.2009
I love getting him all dressed up and then taking his picture!! Sometimes He wears two or three outfits a day just so I can get good photo for all his followers:) 15 Weeks & 2 days

WATCH ME GROW!

Every four weeks I take Kade to Babies 'r 'us for another photo! He's loves it there... And they LOVE him. Here they are enjoy....

12 WEEKS...

12 WEEKS...

I look just like my dad!


My Serious side:)

8 WEEKS.....

8 WEEKS.....
"Guess" Model



Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March 10 2009

........ Well it has been a little over one week since our last blog, and we are...Seeking babysitters!!!!...... This is Hard Work! lol. It is allot of work, but so much fun too. Last Thursday I took Kade to get his pictures taken. He is a natural!!!..... I'm sure you can tell:). Later that night we took Kade to his first hockey game. Its was an exciting one too.... It was the last one and Johnny Bear and his team kicked butt! Of course Kade slept through the whole thing.... band and all:). Friday Kade is going to his Grandma Teri's and Grandpa Mark's house for a sleep over and were going to the Jessica Simpson and Rascal Flats Concert! We cannot wait...we will definitely be having so much fun but we will certainly miss the little man... We look forward o Grandma Deb coming this Sat.... she is not going to believe how much Kade has grown! Holy Moly !!! Until nxt time enjoy his new pis! Love Nash-

2 comments:

  1. Kade is seriously so freaking cute!!!! I can't stand it!!!! I can't believe I have yet to meet him :(

    I send all of my love and lots of hugs and kisses to the 3 of you!!!! Hopefully I will see you at the river soon?!?!?!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nash....He is so handsome! I cant wait til they can hang out..how fun!!! I need to update my blog now! There's not much computer time in the beginning though is there. Well I just wanted to say how happy I got looking at all his pictures ;)

    What a cute little man he is.

    ReplyDelete

"FAVORITE PHOTO'S"

These are not professional pictures by any means (they might appear to be...courtesy of KADE..lol)...just good'ol pics we took...

Our little man...All stretched out.. Feb 6.2009

..everyones fav. pic!....6 wks Feb 19 2009...

All bundled up for my Uncle Johnny Bears hockey game ...he won!!

Just Resting...

Just Resting...

Friends